EnQuest PLC Annual Report and Accounts Disclosure
In compliance with 9.6.1 of the Listing Rules, on 15 April 2021, the Company submitted to the National Storage Mechanism copies of its 2020 ARA and the 2021 Notice of AGM. These documents will be available for inspection here.
The 2020 ARA will be delivered to the Registrar of Companies in due course and copies of all of these documents may also be obtained from:
The Company Secretary's Office
5th Floor, Cunard House
15 Regent Street
Tel: +44 (0)20 7925 4900
Please allow for additional time, which may be required in respect of physical correspondence, as a result of restrictions imposed by COVID-19 regulations.
The AGM will take place at 2.00 p.m. (BST) 12 May 2021 at the Company’s registered office. The total of the votes cast by shareholders for and against or withheld, on each resolution to be put to the meeting, will be published on the Company’s website, on or shortly after 12 May 2021. With respect to continuing COVID-19 regulations, shareholders are requested not to attend the AGM in person. More information can be found in the Notice of AGM.
In accordance with Swedish regulations, the agenda of the AGM is provided below:
- To receive and adopt the accounts and the reports of the Directors and auditor to 31 December 2020
- To re-elect Amjad Bseisu as a Director of the Company
- To re-elect Jonathan Swinney as a Director of the Company
- To re-elect Martin Houston as a Director of the Company
- To re-elect Philip Holland as a Director of the Company
- To elect Ms Farina Khan as a Director of the Company
- To re-elect Carl Hughes as a Director of the Company
- To re-elect Howard Paver as a Director of the Company
- To elect Ms Liv Monica Stubholt as a Director of the Company
- To re-elect John Winterman as a Director of the Company
- To re-appoint Deloitte as auditor of the Company
- To authorise the Directors to set the remuneration of the auditor
- To approve the Directors’ Remuneration Report (other than the part containing the Directors' Remuneration Policy)
- To approve the Director’ Remuneration Policy
- Authority for political donations and political expenditure
- Authority to allot shares
- Authority to disapply statutory pre-emption rights
- Authority to purchase own shares
- Amendment of the Articles of Association
For further information please contact:
Tel: +44 (0)20 7925 4900
Our UK Registrar is Link Group. They are available between 9.00 a.m. and 5.00 p.m., Monday to Friday (BST) (excluding public holidays in England and Wales) on 0371 664 0300.
Our Swedish representatives are Computershare Sweden. They are available between 9.00 a.m. and 4.00 p.m. (CET) Monday to Friday on 0771-24 64 00 or, if telephoning from outside Sweden, on +46 771 24 64 00.
EnQuest is providing creative solutions through the energy transition. As an independent production and development company with operations in the UK North Sea and Malaysia, the Group's strategic vision is to be the operator of choice for maturing and underdeveloped hydrocarbon assets by focusing on operational excellence, differential capability, value enhancement and financial discipline.
EnQuest PLC trades on both the London Stock Exchange and the NASDAQ OMX Stockholm.